Friday, December 14, 2012

A Heart Of Mine. :)




We met in EasyMath Camp in UniKL last year. She sat near my row. I've been giving full focus towards the screen without noticing that she was watching. Her friend sends her regards to me. although she was only playing around. I replied and the next day. I looked for her. 

Nothing. I can't see her that day. yeahh. until recess. I thought of buying a bun from a store there. I saw someone looking at me and smiled. As I smiled she turned. Wondering why. I left the scene.

End of the camp. I searched for her at facebook. Thanks GOD. I'd found it and quickly add. A day after, she approved. I asked for her number and she gave it to me. Wrote on my mirror 014-******* and a 'Crush' near it.

Since then, we learn each other.

Now. On 12.12.12 on 5.45 a.m. I asked her.

'Ain, can you be my. errrr. girlfriend'. With hope she'll reply yes.

Then. 'Oh, sure can'. :DD she replied.

It was cloud 9 for me as I waited for her a year before she would say that. :)

Oh. Never to forget. She's my last and hope to be one that accompany me forever. *hope so

Hi Nurain Sabiha. I love you, <3 p="p">




No comments:

Post a Comment